I'm happy, Thatcher is dead.
The best program is the one you write.
a little reflexion game.
- Chat: a secure underground one to one chat
some old code. It waits for some audio,
applies an effect on it and sends audio back to soundcard.
- Gcomposer: a program to compose music.
It has a graphical user interface, is very keyboard-centric and
provides audio feedback.
- Gtkcooker: an abstract GUI language.
The GUIs of gcomposer and xgprof are written with gtkcooker.
a tool to detect memory leaks in your
a tool to experiment with sounds.
a secure connection with a PHP web server.
a simple audio player, because VLC is a bloat.
a very simple program to quickly check your
messages on a POP3 server. Has a nice GUI.
an implementation of the Rubik's clock.
a 3D implementation of the Rubik's cube.
1.0 (no real date)
A Window Manager for X Window.
[ Screenshot ]
Not as small as
a little tool to record and mix
audio files. It has a graphical user interface.
a spectrogram for the Jack world.
a nice order 15 CFDN reverb. "Reverb" means
"artificial reverberation". It adds naturalness to audio files, by
providing a feeling of presence in some kind of room. It is a very
common audio effect, but a bit costly.
A program to make small ELF programs.
- Virtual drum machine:
virtual drum machine is a non-GUI drum machine.
a faster gprof with a nice GUI.
a little reflexion game (known as quinto
A program to create music based on samples.
a port for linux of the 624 compression program.
2. Some hacks, stuff...
- Some hacks with orange, the ugly ISP.
- Turkish stuff (wiktionary rocks).
- How to update the BIOS of your ACER
Aspire Timeline X 5820TGZ to have real battery status in gnu/linux.
- Some raytracing stuff.
- Some archos g9 hacks.
- Some android rooting stuff.
- Some android stuff.
- Here are the releases for a programming contest
where I won the jury's prize.
- grindplot, a data language to display
stuff over the Earth.
- A tool to browse and search in the infamous
file cables.csv that contains all the unedited diplomatic cables
you may have heard of.
- Connect to freenode via the web interface, but! with
an IRC client.
- How to download music from myspace.
- smokenrg-1.0.c. A little hack to extract
audio files from an NRG file (proprietary format of the Nero software).
A crack for the game Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
Useless. ScummVM lets you play, load and save it...
indy3-opcodes.c is a barbarian
disassembler I made because I didn't know I had to use the
descumm. It's nevertheless a cool disassembler,
because it reads any file and tries to disassemble what it can, not failing
if it gets garbage. (Script 204 of room 92 is the guilty one here!)
A crack for the well known game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
Useless because ScummVM already bypasses the protection. But many many
years ago I struggled hard to crack this game and I failed. I had to do it,
one day, even if it's a lame crack... (read the source for a bit more
details, but not that much either) (extract_all.c
to suck the scripts out of
ATLANTIS.001. You also need
ATLANTIS.000. Then use ScummVM tools to extract scripts.
You want to look at script 207 of room 81.)
- msa.c a little program to extract files
from a MSA archive (MSA stands for Magic Shadow Archiver). MSA
files come from the Atari scene as it seems.
- Anonymize a PDF file.
- Backup your phpBB3 data.
- Some stuff around the Commodore 64.
- I did the ICFP code contest. In 2003,
in 2004, and in 2005.
- Some demo stuff. There is also the
LTP3 page and the LTP4 page.
- AIFC to WAV translator. A tool to
translate audio files from some AIFC encodings to WAV.
- Exporting a phpBB forum to RSS.
(Does not work with phpBB 3.)
- print_scale.c. A little program
to print a given scale (like A minor melodic) on the guitar.
- Save RealPlayer output.
- xpress2html.c. A tool to extract
text from a Quark Xpress file.
xpress2html.exe is a Windows binary
of it (by N8VI, it's his callsign, dig the web to find his contact).
xpress2html-win.exe to deal with
Windows XPress files)
- Opera with no ads.
- Lilimath sous linux (french only).
- ptrace.c. An exploit for old Linux
- Config files.
- ffmpeg tricks.
- Sight reading for guitarists:
test/improve your sight reading.
- Khoomei's page:
my little pages about khoomei.
- The ney diary:
some informations about my little journey with the
- Some metal songs:
- Fuck your sexism,
- Dark obsessions, some, what?
"obsessive" metal? (drone/doom, maybe...) One hour long, guitar/voice,
- Maya, a grind/noise song for a newborn,
- Pitt Bull, a cover song let's say,
- Vive le vent, still a cover (Jingle Bells
theme, description of the song),
- Bloody Christmas, Deadly New Year,
- Karcher, about, well, life
- Apopathodiaphulatophobie: a six months (now defunct) grindcore
experiment. (hell, that was fun!)
- A cappella: stuff, in french. Raw voice,
no instrument, crappy microphone.
4. Technical texts
- Minesweeper is NP-complete:
some stuff about it, mostly because
the research paper about it is not available online (as far as I checked).
- Sudoku and SAT:
a rather long text about sudoku and
- A research paper (model checking):
Created: around 1998 or 1999.
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:35:26 +0200